- Chesapeake Shadow Oak Door, AyA Kitchens & Baths
- Antique English Knob, AyA Kitchens & Baths
- PARQ Wall-mount Bridge Faucet, Kohler
- SR13 Cashmere, Para Paints (wall colour)
- SR55 Convertible, Para Paints (pantry door colour)
- George Industrial Single-pole Pendant, Rejuvenation
- Gray Marble Wall Tile, Lowes (backsplash)
- Sunflower Mosaic Tile, Saltillo Imports (tile boarder around island)
- Banda in Navy, Tonic Living (counter stool upholstery)
- Vintage French Square Counter Stool, Restoration Hardware
- Custom Range, Viking
- Boudoir Vanity Tray, Urban Outfitters
- Artisan Stand Mixer in Cobalt, KitchenAid
- Bella Porte in Twilight, Dwell Studio (Roman window shades)
- Vintage Linen Sailboats Tea Towel, Belleocchio on Etsy (framed for wall art)
- Vintage Linen Port Townsend Tea Towel, Time Valley on Etsy (framed for wall art)
There you go, folks! My dream kitchen! (Or one of them…) ;)
I love the look of white or painted cabinetry, but I think wood cabinets are under appreciated these days. And in a space like this with high ceilings, plenty of windows, and open concept, why not? The touches of cobalt blue, the dark wood, and the brass accents all lend themselves to a sort of boat-builder aesthetic, so I added the nautical vintage tea towels from Etsy as artwork, and the wide blue stripe on the counter stools to tie the look together.
Here’s a closer look at my illustration:
What would your dream kitchen look like?
mood board to-go by Holly Becker of Decor8
When stopping by Decor8 the other day I was delighted by this picture of a take-along inspiration board. So I dug deeper and collected a bunch more “mood board” photos for you (many of which are created by Leslie of A Creative Mint for the Decor8 series “Colour Me Pretty”).
I’m such a sucker for grey with yellow!